Each Bactrisept DS tablet contains: Sulfamethoxazole 800 mg and Trimethoprim 160 mg.
Bactrisept DS is indicated for the treatment of the following infections:
- Respiratory infections: treatment and prevention of acute and chronic bronchitis, pulmonary abscess,
and polycystic pneumonia Bronchopneumonia sinusitis otitis media.
- Digestive infections: Salmonella typhi and paratyphoid, gastroenteritis caused by Escherichia
- urogenital infections: urethritis, acute and chronic cystitis, pyelitis, prostatitis Brown gonorrhea.
- Skin infections: pyoderma, abscesses and wound infections.
- Other infections: acute and chronic osteomyelitis, septicemia, bacillary dysentery, cholera, mycetoma
Dosage and Administration:
Adults and children over 12 years of age: One Bactrisept DS tablet every 12 hours, after meals.
Children under 12 years old: Bactrisept Oral suspension can be used.
10 F.C tablet x 1 Blisters.